Undergraduate and graduate programmes offered by the University iuav of Venice:

Non-EU applicants residing abroad


Non-EU students who are resident abroad must pre-register, indicating one specific degree programme, through the relevant Italian representative office in their country, according to the terms and conditions that are established by the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities, and Research (MIUR).


Diplomatic-consular representations will accept requests (subject to verification):

> for enrolment in undergraduate degree programmes, even if the applying student is still attending the last year of his secondary school education and is about to take the final qualification exams required by his school system;

> for enrolment in graduate degree programmes. Applicants must have completed their earlier degree programme, but may apply even if they have not yet received the physical documentation attesting their degree qualification.


entry visa and residence permit >>


Italian language test >>


admission test >>


enrolment / matriculation >>


available seats >>


residence permit renewal >>



The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers grants in favor of foreign citizens not residing in Italy and Italian citizens living abroad (IRE) for the academic year 2018-2019.


Applications must be submitted by 2 pm (Central European Time) April 30th, 2018.


more information >>



Reference office


services and contacts